- See the summon sequence here.
It Deathblow!! (必殺技‼, Hissatsuwaza‼?) attack is a weak non-elemental attack that has a 40% chance of inflicting the enemies with Stop. It requires 14 MP to be summoned, and is mastered with 35,000 AP.
There is a 15/256 chance that a Fat Chocobo will appear instead of Choco/Mog, which deals 25% more damage than the normal summon and is also non-elemental, but does not inflict Stop. Fat Chocobo's spell power is equal to 1.25x the base magic damage, while the Deathblow!! version is equal to the base magic damage.
|Stats||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Master|
|AP for level||2000||14000||25000||35000|
|Stat changes||Magic +1, Max HP-2%, Max MP+2%|
Chocobo & Moogle is set to appear as a summon in the remake.
While equipping the Summon Materia, the player can summon once the gauge fills up. Summons fight alongside the player on the battlefield, but the player can also use their own ATB charges to have them perform special abilities, like Chocobo & Moogle's モグバクダン (Mogu Bakudan?, lit. Moogle Bomb) ability. Just before they exit the fight, the summon will unleash a special move.
Similar to the original, Chocobo and Moogle's special move is "Stampede" (必殺技‼, Hissatsuwaza!!?), which run downs the enemy with a herd of chocobos.
Chocobo & Moogle is an ability card.
食う / くう / kuu is a rough way to say "eat", whose volitional casual form is 食え / くえ / kue ("let's scoff 'em down!"), leading to Kweh!
- Choco/Mog is one of two Materia in the game whose attack does not reflect the element of the Materia. The other, Typhoon, is also classed as a Wind-elemental Materia.
- Choco/Mog is one of two summons in Final Fantasy VII with more than one attack, the other being Odin.
- Choco/Mog is one the summons available in the "Mt. Corel" PC version demo of Final Fantasy VII.
- The kanji depicted on the moogle's headband reads the Japanese name of the attack, making it the only summon spell in the series which is labeled in more than one place during its animation.