You can see where the floating island is by checking the location of the shadow on the 6 Chocograph Pieces.
The Chocobo's Air Garden is a location in Final Fantasy IX. Only accessible by golden Choco, the player must find a dark spot on the ground on the world map and use a Dead Pepper while flying over it.
Finding Air Garden Edit
Floating in the sky, the only way to find the Air Garden is by searching the world for a slow moving, circular shadow. When found, the party must float above the shadow on a flying Choco, and feed him a Dead Pepper.
Once visited, the Air Garden's location appears on the enlarged world map.
The chocograph pieces hint at the locations of the Air Garden. The writings on them are attributed to Cid Fabool I.
- There...danger in the sky. If you dar...to face it, use this rec...to find your way.
- Tho...who do not fear death, find one...the islands in Salvage... See what lies there.
- Courageous one, head southea...on the Outer...to reach Kuentis Peninsula. See what lies there.
- Noble one, head northea...the Mist Continent...reach Alexandria Plains. See what lies there.
- Dreamer, Head to the ocean in the center...all continents. See what awaits you.
- Cautious one, head to the east of...aways Canyon on the Forgotten Continent... See what lies there.
Chocobo Hot and Cold Edit
Most of the treasure is buried deep, and requires a high beak level to reach quickly, but it nets higher treasure points and time bonus. By quick-saving and reloading, players using emulators can easily gain the points needed to exchange the Robe of Lords and Protect Ring.
- Ozma (boss)
Other appearances Edit
食う / くう / kuu is a rough way to say "eat", whose volitional casual form is 食え / くえ / kue ("let's scoff 'em down!"), leading to Kweh!