Celes appeared as a recruitable character and was of the Visitor race with Rune Knight as her main job. Her attack was Blizzard & Runic and her ability was Runic Magic Reflect.
Celes appeared in the original free-to-play version. She was a light-elemental god-type summon. She could be obtained as a signet through the summon drawing shop.
Similar to other cameo characters, the Celes summon and costume were removed from the premium release of Final Fantasy Dimensions II.
Celes appears as a playable character.
A soldier for the Gestahlian Empire, Celes was infused with magic power as a young girl. She has made a name for herself as an invincible general, yet she is not blind to the foolishness of the wars she wages. When she defies the emperor, she is imprisoned as a traitor and sentenced to death. It is Locke who saves her from this fate and she works together with him and his allies thereafter.
Beneath the cold beauty of this Magitek knight burns a passionate heart that cannot accept the cruelty of her empire nor her part in it. She will help the Returners for the sake of the world - and the love she has found for Locke...
Celes is an unlockable character, and is obtained by collecting Turquoise Crystal Shards.
Celes is primarily a spellcaster, and is one of the few characters with access to Doomsday which, while powerful, can also damage the party, making it risky to use on more difficult stages. To make up for this, she possesses several HP restoring defensive skills to balance out her abilities. A notable downside is her Luck, which is among the lowest, meaning she's likely to fall out during field stages and be switched out by another character, despite her great Agility. Overall, Celes is a balanced character with that can tackle any music stage.
Celes is an unlockable character, and is obtained by collecting Light Crystal Shards.
Celes appears as a playable character.
Celes appears as an ally and a summonable Legend. She is depicted in her Yoshitaka Amano outfit and her Maria outfit. Her EX abilities are Breach Blast, Tidal Wave, Meltdown, Spinning Edge and Holy (VI).
- Ability Cards
- Legend Cards
Celes appears as an obtainable card.
This former Magitek Knight of Gestahl is a dead ringer for the opera star Maria.
Celes is an exclusive character only available from the Premium Character Shop as a random downloadable content, she uses the Spinning Edge ability during battle.
Celes appears as a playable character. She was first recruited after collecting 8,000 Memory Prisms during the Survival Event Magitek Facility Infiltration. She could be re-recruited the Challenge Event Back to the Skies as the First Time Reward for completing the event's stage Magitek Factory in Part 1. She was also available in Sketching Miracles and Prima Donna.
Celes appears as a character and summonable vision. She retains her original appearance. She serves as a character representative from Final Fantasy VI.
Celes appears as a playable character. Apparently taken from her character in the Final Fantasy VI World of Balance (as she is at least 19 years old in the World of Ruin), she is also featured alongside Cloud Strife in the side-quest "Operation Opera".
- CV: Christina Rose / Houko Kuwashima
- Age in Grymoire: 18
- Notes: Library sentry in Tometown / Gallant and poised / Buddy-buddy with Cid / Part steely soldier, part romantic
- Celes and Cid
- Celes and Cid go way back, and they're close as a result. He was the one who hired her to protect the Library of the Ancients.
- Now that Cid has become prone to rampages, the position has turned into a round-the-clock job. She's a little peeved about not being able to go out, but likes Cid enough to let it slide...most of the time.
- Celes's time in the military has made her terse and businesslike when dealing with strangers, but once she gets to know you, she really opens up.
- Architects of a Better Tomorrow?
- The Federation looks favorably upon citizens who work to become Architects, and rewards their efforts with a place at a cathedral, where they are guaranteed to live a life of luxury, happiness, and peace.
- Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, the Federation has been selling this story for a hundred years—more than enough time for the populace to build up a kind of blind faith. And faith is a tough thing to dismantle, even with rational thinking. Once you've made up your mind...
- Well, this is where Lann would say something about "confection." But the important thing is, he understood that people are hard to change. Maybe that comes from experience...
- Not Some Opera Floozy
- Celes can be pretty stubborn but she's more receptive to what Cid says than you might think. So when he proposed that they put on an opera, she eventually found herself warming to the idea.
- Cloud, of course, had zero interest. But let's remember, this is a man who has put on a dress and gotten it done. Plus, he's got stage experience, at least at theme parks. If the libretto hadn't gotten inked up, Cloud might have given Celes a run for her money.
- Celes's Birthplace
- Grymoire is a world of interconnected floating continents: Cornelia, Saronia, Nibelheim, Figaro, Tometown, and Besaid each lie on one of these.
- There used to be another continent—Cid and Celes's home—but several years ago, it was destroyed in a horrible calamity. In the land's final moments, the Bahamutian Federation swooped in and rescued much of its population in a massive humanitarian effort. It gave the displaced populace homes to live in and land to call their own, and helped them find some measure of peace and prosperity. Or so the story goes...
- In truth, the Federation's own Segwarides was using and abusing the continent as his own personal laboratory; he and Pellinore were directly responsible for the catastrophe that finally did it in. Celes, who was enlisted as a Bahamutian soldier at the time, felt partly responsible for those horrors. Gravely affected, she swore to never fight under any banner again but her own.
- Maria and Draco
- Celes glimpses, for a moment, the possibility of a new career in opera. Then again, maybe it's not so new after all. Some of you might have recognized the lyrics and melody she was practicing.
- Good thing there weren't any 4t anvils in the library rafters...
- First World of Origin:
- FINAL FANTASY VI
Celes's cards are Ice-elemental, and portray her artworks by Yoshitaka Amano and her super-deformed art, and her Theatrhythm Final Fantasy appearance.
Celes appears on Triple Triad cards.