Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Don't delete it just yet, I have an idea for making it work, without accidentally adding every single article that a template is in. --Hecko X 16:58, 11 August 2006 (UTC)
OK, you take it from here, cause I honestly have no clue what I am doing, or what to do. I'm gonna take a break now, I've been online for hours. --Frusion1021 17:01, 11 August 2006 (UTC)
Total success, we can now add templates to this category without accidentally adding the additional pages the template is on. --Hecko X 17:20, 11 August 2006 (UTC)
Proposed new categories Edit
Honestly, these template categories have become a mess. I propose categorizing them in a new way, based on template types:
- Data tables
- Maintenance templates
- Templates by game
- Non-article templates
- Okay, I have started on this. Still need to go through "utility templates" to sort through which belong in Design (formatting), and which should just be moved to non-article templates. Not sure if Notices should get their own category or if that can count as maintenance templates? I wouldn't call "spoiler" a maintenance template...maybe it belongs in design. After doing this basic recategorizing, we may be able to figure out if we can make more specific categories under Data templates - it'll just be loads easier to figure out what's what instead of just a lump of templates in "Utility".-- Technobliterator TC 00:07, April 14, 2017 (UTC)