Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I fixed the problem with the template. Why hasn't the list straightened out yet? --Lycentia 21:51, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
- The server is sometimes slow with updating, when it has to do alot of work at the same time. --Hecko X 21:52, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Ungah!!! What happened to this!? I remember there being 150 or less stubs, and now all of the stubs magically are here? D:
Every page with any sort of stub template now appears here. I did this because articles using "sec-stub" were categorised here, and even if they were specific to another category, they wouldn't be classed there.
Basically, "Stubs" contains all stubs, and then you can either view the stubs by a particular game, or a particular categorisation. So if you're an expert on enemies, you can look there, or if you are an expert on a particular game, you can look there. ILHI 16:47, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
Regarding the category deletion[edit source]
It has been more than a month since the category was deleted, resulting in the new #1 hit on wanted pages with 6,952 links, #2 being 679 links, and nothing has been done. Are there any plans to make it disappear with a redirect or will a bot can go about the busy work of changing all the links to Category:Section needed?--PlNG (talk) 04:21, March 2, 2020 (UTC)
- Good catch, I'll have the bot fix it tomorrow. Cat (meow ∙ hunt) 04:44, March 2, 2020 (UTC)
- The bot should be fixing it now. Note that the b-flag means that it should not ping the over 6,000 users who have this on their user talks as a result of the old subst:welcome. Cat (meow ∙ hunt) 23:10, March 2, 2020 (UTC)