Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Gameplay". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- Creature Creator is just for FFX-2 but maybe there could be an article for monster training or something, as Paradigm Pack is similar. Date mechanics is just for FFVII and affection mechanics just for FFX but maybe they could be parented as well. Rendezvous is just for FFT, but would belong to the multiplayer family. Maybe there could be "Time Mechanics" category for Historia Crux, List of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Days, Time (Lightning Returns) and Day and Night Cycle. paradox ending is just for FFXIII-2 and Episode Concluded and Episode Complete are just for FFX-2, but all belong in "multiple endings" family of game mechanics. I'm not sure how easy it is to separate between recurring and "specific".Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:06, September 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Hm. I don't think it's worth making a parent page for affection mechanics and Creature Creator/Paradigm Pack if they're only two games, but it might be for "Time Mechanics" (or we can use time travel?). Regarding the rest, they can probably be categorized just as specific gameplay elements.-- Technobliterator TC 15:44, September 28, 2015 (UTC)