Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
What's our rule? Do we categorise Blue Magic spells here too? And then the regular spells of the game also count as enemy abilities, is our definition of an "enemy ability" an ability only an enemy and Blue Mages can use? ILHI 19:32, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- ???. If you mean in the enemy column of the lists pages, link once on the first mention. ILHI 16:18, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
Create a redirect, or a fresh new page Edit
- We luv to refrain from redirecting to categories. I s'pose we could write an article. Appearances sections. In these sections we could list which enemy abilities are names, and the diversity. So FFMQ has fewer enemy abilities than most games, and most of them are identical with different names. Also, how Blue Magic, Rage, and all that stuff relate to the enemy abilities could take up a sentence. FFIX names all its enemy abilities, but other games do not. Write about that, and link to the List articles. It might also be worth mentioning bugs in attacks if they exist.
- The enemy abilities parent article would be the counterpart/parent of the list articles. ILHI 12:58, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
- Enemy Abilities' names?
- Blue Magic, Rage, Lore
- No, don't type the enemy abilities are named. In some games, like FFIX, all enemy attacks are named. In other games, only a few enemy attacks are named. ILHI 15:33, 8 August 2009 (UTC)
Separation of Enemy Abilities and Normal Spells Edit
I think that within each list, enemy exclusive abilities should be separated from those shared by the player. Right now this is totally unclear and could be potentially confusing. LordVanya (talk) 13:05, July 6, 2014 (UTC)