Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Blue Magic". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
* (cur) (last) 05:50, February 17, 2006 Crazyswordsman (Talk | contribs | block) (rollback | undo) * (cur) (last) 00:28, December 16, 2005 Seancdaug (Talk | contribs | block) (change Category:Magic to Category:Abilities) (undo) * (cur) (last) 00:26, December 16, 2005 Seancdaug (Talk | contribs | block) (created category)
Category name Edit
Is there any way to link this category with a category called "Blue Magic" (both words capitalized)? Perhaps either change the category name, or somehow make the category "Blue Magic" (again, with two capitals) redirect to this one)?
The only way to change the articles to a "Blue Magic" category would be to re-categorize all the articles inside this category. You cannot move categories like articles.
In almost every case (including this one), it should be left the way it is as opposed to changing all of the articles that contain the Category and then troubling an Admin or Bereaucrat to delete it. I know from experience as an Admin somewhere else. It was forced on me because I complained about useless images, so they just gave me Adminship for no logical reason. Plus I couldn't stand the place (the Nintendo wiki). I'm sure nobody cares but it feels good to get that off of my chest. Group therapy anyone?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.