Business Division 4 (第4ビジネス・ディビジョン, Dai Yon Bijinesu Dibijon?) was an internal development division within Square Enix. It was formed in 2013 after an internal restructuring, and initially focused on spin-offs based on the Final Fantasy series and other original titles. In 2019, following another internal restructuring, Business Division 4 was merged with Business Division 1 and Business Division 3 to form Creative Business Unit I.
Final Fantasy games developed
- Pictlogica Final Fantasy (in association with Jupiter Corporation)
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call (in association with indieszero)
- Final Fantasy Record Keeper (in association with DeNA Games)
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (in association with Team Ninja)
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All-Star Carnival (in association with indieszero)
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia (in association with Team Ninja)