A blade made from copper materials. Not very powerful. Used primarily for practice.Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates description
Bronze Sword (ブロンズソード, Buronzu Sōdo?) is a recurring sword in the series. It is often a low-ranked, if not weakest, sword in the games it appears in, providing minimal attack power and no other bonuses.
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy XI
- 1.2 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
- 1.3 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King
- 1.4 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Dimensions II
- 1.6 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.7 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 2 Non-Final Fantasy guest appearances
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Etymology
Bronze sword is a sword that provides 6 damage and 231 delay. It deals 1.56 damage per second and accumulates 62 TP per hit. It can be equipped by level 1 Warrior, Red Mage, Thief, Paladin, Dark Knight, Bard, Ranger, Ninja, Dragoon, Blue Mage, and Rune Fencer.
Bronze Sword is the weakest sword, providing 8 Attack and 1 slot for jewels. It can be equipped by all races.
Non-Final Fantasy guest appearances
A sword made of bronze.Description
The Bronze Sword appears as a sword within the Forsaken Dungeon. It provides 11 Weapon Atk, 8 Durability, and -1 Speed.
sword is a blade weapon used primarily for cutting or thrusting. The precise definition of the term varies with the historical epoch or the geographical region under consideration. A sword in the most narrow sense consists of a straight blade with two edges and a hilt. However, in nearly every case, the term may also be used to refer to weapons with a single edge (backsword).A