Break of Dawn was a Special Event in Final Fantasy Record Keeper, themed after Final Fantasy V. The event offered speical orb and equipment dungeons and Relic Banners with a variety of Soul Breaks. In the global release, this event ran from August 11, 2016, to August 27, 2016 (UTC).
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Like its prequels, the Break of Dawn issue was comprised of multiple parts:
- A playable dungeon with the following:
- Five-phase, five-tier layout, including Single Plus dungeons.
- Guaranteed Orb and materials drops by phase
- Increased Gil drop rate per tier
- Additional modifiers to the Daily Login Bonus over the entire event
- Double EXP per battle over the entire event
If a Cactuar or a Gigantuar was defeated in battle, higher-level Orbs were dropped than were normally offered for a given tier.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Phase 1: Summon, Ice, and Earth Orbs[edit | edit source]
Run Dates: August 11 - 15 (UTC)
Phase 2: Fire, Dark, and White Orbs[edit | edit source]
Run Dates: August 15 - 19 (UTC)
Phase 3: Black, Power, and Wind Orbs[edit | edit source]
Run Dates: August 19 - 23 (UTC)
Phase 4: Holy, Non-Elemental, and Lightning Orbs[edit | edit source]
Run Dates: August 23 - 27 (UTC)
Phase 5: Weapon & Armor Upgrade Materials[edit | edit source]
Run Dates: August 11 - 27 (UTC)