Break of Dawn was a Special Event in Final Fantasy Record Keeper, themed after Final Fantasy V. The event offered speical orb and equipment dungeons and Relic Banners with a variety of Soul Breaks. In the global release, this event ran from August 11, 2016, to August 27, 2016 (UTC).
Like its prequels, the Break of Dawn issue was comprised of multiple parts:
- A playable dungeon with the following:
- Five-phase, five-tier layout, including Single Plus dungeons.
- Guaranteed Orb and materials drops by phase
- Increased Gil drop rate per tier
- Additional modifiers to the Daily Login Bonus over the entire event
- Double EXP per battle over the entire event
If a Cactuar or a Gigantuar was defeated in battle, higher-level Orbs were dropped than were normally offered for a given tier.
Phase 1: Summon, Ice, and Earth Orbs
Run Dates: August 11 - 15 (UTC)
Phase 2: Fire, Dark, and White Orbs
Run Dates: August 15 - 19 (UTC)
Phase 3: Black, Power, and Wind Orbs
Run Dates: August 19 - 23 (UTC)
Phase 4: Holy, Non-Elemental, and Lightning Orbs
Run Dates: August 23 - 27 (UTC)
Phase 5: Weapon & Armor Upgrade Materials
Run Dates: August 11 - 27 (UTC)