Don't dillydally here. Let's go awaken the crystals.
I'm afraid the jury's still out on that one.
- For the continuance of the first game, see Bravely Second: End Layer.
Bravely Default II is an upcoming role-playing game in the Bravely series for the Nintendo Switch, and is the sequel to the original Bravely Default for the Nintendo 3DS. It was first revealed to worldwide audiences at The Game Awards 2019. The game is scheduled to release worldwide on February 26th, 2021.
Job system[edit | edit source]
Like its predecessors, Bravely Default II utilizes the job system. Asterisks are still used as the catalyst for changing jobs.
Main Characters[edit | edit source]
- Seth, The protagonist. A young sailor who washes ashore in the continent of Excillant. After meeting Gloria, the princess of a ruined country robbed of its Crystals, they set off on a journey together to find the Crystals.
- Gloria Musa, The princess of Musa, a country that watched over the peace of the world by way of the Crystals. But when the Crystals were stolen, the country was doomed to ruin. After escaping and remaining in hiding, she sets off on a journey to recover the Crystals.
- Elvis Lazlow, a scholar from Wiswald, who's on a quest to decipher the secrets of a book he inherited from his mentor. He's a larger-than-life character who's never one to dwell on the minor details.
- Adelle Ein, A mercenary for hire. She sets off on a journey with Elvis as his guard in search of a magical book.
Side Characters[edit | edit source]
- Sloane, Known as The Blue Forest. A man admired as the greatest swordsman in the continent of Excillant, and Princess Gloria’s loyal retainer. He served the country of Musa, but escaped with Gloria to Halcionia after its downfall.