I'm afraid the jury's still out on that one.
- For the continuance of the first game, see Bravely Second: End Layer.
Bravely Default II is an upcoming role-playing game in the Bravely series for the Nintendo Switch, and is the sequel to the original Bravely Default for the Nintendo 3DS. It was first revealed to worldwide audiences at The Game Awards 2019.
Job system[edit | edit source]
Like its predecessors, Bravely Default II utilizes the job system. Asterisks are still used as the catalyst for changing jobs.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Seth, a young seafarer who was washed ashore in an unfamiliar realm after the power of the Crystals saved him from an unseasonal storm.
- Gloria, princess of the lost kingdom of Musa. Having escaped her homeland's destruction, she set out on a quest to restore the Crystals to their rightful place.
- Elvis, a scholar from Wiswald, who's on a quest to decipher the secrets of a book he inherited from his mentor. He's a larger-than-life character who's never one to dwell on the minor details.
- Adelle, a skilled mercenary, employed by Elvis to accompany him on is quest for the Asterisks.