Bravely Default Drama CD ~Reunion Festival~ is the first drama CD for Bravely Default, featuring original side stories in the Bravely series along with additional music tracks included in Bravely Default: For the Sequel. It was released in Japan on December 25th, 2013.
- "Chapter One: Four Travelers on a Clear Winter's Day" (第一章：ある晴れた冬の日、旅立つ4人, Dai Isshō: Aru Hareta Fuyu no Hi, Tabidatsu Yonin?)
- Features Tiz Arrior, Agnès Oblige, Edea Lee, Ringabel, and Fiore DeRosa. The four heroes travel to Florem to celebrate the Reunion Festival, an occasion held once every four years all over Luxendarc with the focus on cherishing important bonds between people. Tiz is unfamiliar with the concept and is reluctant to go along, while DeRosa joins the group's table and attempts to spice up the party by convincing Ringabel of techniques to get him closer to Edea.
- "Chapter Two: The Wind, Wine, Sleepiness, and a Battle" (第二章：風とワインと睡魔とバトル, Dai Nishō: Kaze to Wain to Suima to Batoru?)
- "Chapter Three: Memories of Father and Son" (第三章：追憶の父子, Dai Sanshō: Tsuioku no Oyako?)
- "Epilogue: Both Joy and Sorrow" (エピローグ：喜びも悲しみも, Epirōgu: Yorokobi mo Kanashimi mo?)
- Features Tiz Arrior, Agnès Oblige, Edea Lee, Ringabel, and Fiore DeRosa. As the festival countdown and fireworks commence at midnight, Tiz finally accepts that he can celebrate the festival with his friends, who are people he shares important bonds with. Ringabel attempts to confess to Edea, but is interrupted when the group pulls him off to return to Grandship.
- "The 4 Heroes of Light Battle with Monsters ~ Strong Enemy [BRAVELY DEFAULT For the Sequel Ver.]" (光の4戦士 魔物との戦い〜強敵 [BRAVELY DEFAULT For the Sequel Ver.], Hikari no Yon Senshi Mamono to no Tatakai ~ Kyōteki?)
- "Distorted Thoughts - Its Name Is Ba'al" (歪なる思念 其の名は魔王, Ibitsu naru Shinen Sono Na wa Ma'ō?)
|Tiz Arrior||Mitsuki Saiga|
|Agnès Oblige||Ami Koshimizu|
|Edea Lee||Mai Aizawa|
|Fiore DeRosa||Jōji Nakata|
|Sage Yulyana||Hiroshi Masuoka|
|Lester DeRosso||Hiroki Tōchi|
|Braev Lee||Takehito Koyasu|
|Alternis Dim||Ryōta Takeuchi|