Botulus is a family of enemies in Final Fantasy XI.
Special Attacks[edit | edit source]
Even the ordinary attacks of these huge monsters are considered to be special attacks, capable of striking multiple players at once and inflicting status anomalies such as Max HP Down, Amnesia, and Stun at a blow. As if this wasn't bad enough, all known Botuli are powerful spellcasters who are capable of using such potent abilities as Chain Spell and Astral Flow repeatedly.
- Chymous Reek: Area of effect damage, Stun status, and Choke status that cannot be removed.
- Crowning Flatus: Area of effect damage, Knockback, and Stun status.
- Gnash n' Guttle: Area of effect Max HP Down.
- Just Dessert: Area of effect damage, Stun status, and Gravity status
- Rancid Reflux: Conal area of effect damage, Knockback, Gravity status, and Max HP Down.
- Slimy Proposal: Area effect Charm and Dia. Removes all negative status from the Botulus when used.
- Sloughy Sputum: Conal area of effect damage, Knockback, Gravity status, and Drown status.