Handle with care.Description
Bomb is a Rank I, Fire-elemental, Flying Esper in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. The Bomb costs 10 Affinity Points and takes 4.5 seconds to summon. The red Bombs are ally Yarhi, while the green ones are enemy Yarhi.
Obtained[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Summoning Bomb costs 10 Affinity.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Battle[edit | edit source]
Its regular attack, Bomb Blast, damages one enemy, and its special ability, Self-Destruct, damages surrounding enemies at the cost of the Bomb's life. It will not use Self-Destruct unless specifically ordered to do so.
- Mission 76: Restoring Honor
- Mission 15: Backstabbing Bangaa
- Mission 25: A Recurring Nuisance
- Mission 27: At Fran's Side
- Mission 37: Last Will and Testament
- Mission 38: Fighting Back Tears
- Mission 39: Wayward Soul
- Mission 55: Rally to the Cause
- Mission 57: Otherworldly Beauty
- Underfane of Huin Qul Monster Melee
- Gates of Shattered Time Summoning Melee
Etymology[edit | edit source]
bomb is an explosive weapon that uses the exothermic reaction of an explosive material to provide an extremely sudden and violent release of energy.A