- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy
- 1.2 Final Fantasy II
- 1.3 Final Fantasy IV
- 1.4 Final Fantasy V
- 1.5 Final Fantasy VI
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- 1.7 Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Dimensions
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Dimensions II
- 1.10 Dissidia Final Fantasy
- 1.11 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.13 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.14 World of Final Fantasy
- 1.15 Mobius Final Fantasy
- 1.16 Final Fantasy Trading Card Game
- 1.17 Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon
- 2 Gallery
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Blaze is the name given to several different monster attacks starting from Dawn of Souls onward. All Blaze attacks are fire-elemental and target the entire party. In the NES and Origins release, these abilities have an accuracy of 32.
List of Blaze abilities:
- Blaze (BLAZE on NES) is used by Red Dragon, Tiamat, Ahriman.
- Blaze (SCORCH on NES, Scorch on PS) is used by Hellhound.
- Blaze (HEAT on NES, Heat on PS) is used by the Fire Lizard.
- Blaze (CREMATE on NES, Creamate on PS) is used by Chimera, Rhyos, Fire Hydra.
- Blaze (INFERNO on NES, Inferno on PS) is used by Chaos.
Blaze VII is a weak version that can be used by the Chimera. The much more powerful Blaze XVI attack is used by Salamander, Red Dragon, Tiamat, Beelzebub Soul, Deumion and Yamatano Orochi. Blaze VII can also be utilized by the player by using the Wyvern in battle.
Flamehounds can use Blaze to deal massive Fire-elemental damage to all characters.
A whole host of dragon-type enemies use the Blaze attack and can be Controlled to cast the spell. These include the Gorgimera, Istory Lythos, Magic Dragon, Wyrm, Shield Dragon, and Mini Dragon. Other enemies who use the Blaze attack are the Covert, Archeoaevis, Jura Aevis, Neo Shinryu, and the Liquid Flame, who counters with Blaze when in its human form.
The Bomb genus of enemies, as well as the Great Dragon, use Blaze which targets one or all enemies. It has a power of 68 with a hit rate of 120, and it cost 20 MP for the enemy to use.
While not a specific ability itself, Blaze is the title of the Bomb's skillset.
Blaze is used by the second and third forms of Chaos. When the ability is used it causes three pillars of violet flames to attack all members of the opposing party, inflicting moderate Fire-elemental damage and causing Confuse.
Watchbeast uses Blaze.
Garland using Blaze
One of Garland's HP attacks is named Blaze, and involves him spinning his sword in order to fire several bolts of flame at opponents.
Blaze is an HP attack in Garland's arsenal. It was changed a little with the addition of better homing and faster movement. The projectiles have also been changed to more of an orange rather than red.
Blaze is one of Garland's HP attacks. It is a close-range HP attack that involves Garland splitting his sword into its twin sword form and spinning them around him, generating a whirlwind of searing heat that deals consecutive hits before exploding.
Blaze is an active fire-elemental ability that inflicts magical fire damage on all enemies for 5 AP. It can be used by Cerberus, Elefenrir, Garland, Ifreeta★, Ifrit★, Fritt, Kyubi, Nirvalefor, Phoenix, and Tamamohimé.
It is also an enemy ability used by Brandelis, Elefenrir, Kyubi, Marilith, and Garland.
Blaze is an ability usable by one of Rubicante's cards, depicting his Theatrhythm Final Fantasy artwork. For the discard of a Rubicante card, one Fire CP, and Dulling Rubicante, Blaze deals 5,000 damage to all Forwards that are not of the Fire attribute.