A potent arsenal of offensive magicks await the black mage's foes.
The Black Mage learns a variety of elemental spells, in addition to a couple of debuffing abilities. Different enemy Black Mages have different basic attacks, varying by elemental affinity.
|Fire||Deal fire damage to one foe.|
|Firaga||Deal Fire damage to all foes in range.|
|Blizzard||Deal water to one foe.|
|Thunder||Deal lightning damage to one foe.|
|Stone||Deal earth damage to one foe.|
|Bio||Inflicts Poison on all foes in range.|
|Blindga||Inflict Blind on all foes in range.|
|Sleepga||Puts all foes in range to sleep.|
|Silencega||Prevent all foes in range from casting magicks.|
|Confusega||Cause all foes in range to Confuse friend with foe.|
|Flare||Deal heavy damage to one foe.|
|Whistlewind||Reduces summoning time.|
|Intelligence||Increases group's Magick|
- Mission 08: Auracite and the Yarhi
- Mission 09: Reinforcements
- Mission 10: 'Neath Darkened Wings
- Mission 17: Pirates and Parrot in Peril!
- Mission 50: Baubles and Banditry
- Fane of Gucuma Qul Sky Pirate Melee
- Fane of Tehp Qul Summoning Melee
- Feol Warren Summoning Melee
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.