- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy IV
- 1.2 Final Fantasy Tactics
- 1.3 Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- 1.4 Final Fantasy Adventure
- 1.5 The Final Fantasy Legend
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Legend II
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Legend III
- 1.8 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Beam is an enemy ability used by Beam Cannon (2D and 3D), Dr. Lugae (2D and 3D), and Searcher (2D and 3D), Armor Construct (3D only). It inflicts damage to one target equal to 1/10th of their Max HP in the 2D versions.
Beam is a special attack that has 15 uses, it also increases a Robot's HP by 9. The damage formula for Beam is the user's Mana x7. This attack can be used by Beholder, Evil Eye, Falcon, Gazer, Intrcept, Mazin, ROBO-Z, and Watcher.
Beam deals physical damage to one target. It can be used by AirMaid, Jerrit, Maitie, IronLady, Spectrat, Guard, Keeper, Monitor, Searcher, Alert, and Ballor.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Beam refers to a narrow, propagating stream of particles or energy.