I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy IV
- 1.2 Final Fantasy V
- 1.3 Final Fantasy VI
- 1.4 Final Fantasy VII
- 1.5 Final Fantasy IX
- 1.6 Final Fantasy X
- 1.7 Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
- 1.8 Final Fantasy Tactics
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- 1.10 The Final Fantasy Legend
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Legend II
- 1.12 Final Fantasy Legend III
- 1.13 Final Fantasy Dimensions
- 1.14 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.15 Final Fantasy Artniks Dive
- 1.16 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.17 Final Fantasy Explorers
- 1.18 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Etymology
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Beak is an ability that has 25 uses and has an attack power of 4 which damages one enemy, the damage formula is base on Agility. This ability is used by Albatros, Condor, Griffin, Eagle, Raven, Thunder, Ten-Gu, Garuda, Rock, Phoenix, Su-Zaku, and Su-Zaku2.
Beak is a special attack that has 30 uses, it also increases a Robot's HP by 9. The damage formula for Beak is the user's Agl x6. This attack can be used by BabyWyrm, Eagle, Garuda, Griffon, Raven, Roc, Su-Zaku, Ten-Gu, Thunder, Wyrm Kid, and OdinCrow.
Beak is an ability usable by Cocatrice enemies the earliest and inflicts a form of petrification, however party members are still able to attack, do damage, and receive experience while under the status it inflicts. It is seen earliest at the start of Chapter 1 while Nacht is party leader at Mt. Lux.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
The beak, bill, or rostrum is an external anatomical structure of birds which is used for eating and for grooming, manipulating objects, killing prey, fighting, probing for food, courtship and feeding young.