FANDOM


FFX wiki icon

Bat Eye is an enemy in Final Fantasy X fought in Via Purifico under the city of Bevelle after Yuna is put on trial.

StatsEdit

BattleEdit

Bat Eye can be a tricky foe because Wakka will not be in the party to help defeat it. Luckily, Auron's attacks should be accurate enough to kill it, and it is weak against Fire. It uses a gaze attack that can inflict Confuse (10% of chance). It shares its model with the Evil Eye and One-Eye.

Bat Eye is one of the few random encounter enemies that can drop weapons (3% for NTSC and 4% for PAL) for Auron and Kimahri without the Piercing auto-ability.

The number of slots in equipment is 1-3, where 1 slot has 40% of chance, 2 slots has 50% of chance, and 3 slots has 10% of chance to be obtained. About the amount of abilities in equipment are: 1-2, where 1 slot has 90% of chance, and 2 slots has 10% of chance to be obtained.

Possible drops depending on version:

  • In NTSC version, weapons drop are: Firestrike, Lightningstrike, Waterstrike, Icestrike, Strength +3% (except Yuna and Lulu), Strength +5% (except Yuna and Lulu), Magic +3% (Yuna and Lulu) and Magic +5% (Yuna and Lulu). Of them, Strength +3% and Magic +3% has double of chance to be obtained (2/8).
  • In PAL/International/HD version, weapons drop are: Distill Speed, Firestrike, Lightningstrike, Waterstrike, Icestrike, Strength +5% (except Yuna and Lulu) and Magic +5% (Yuna and Lulu). Of them, Distill Speed ​​has double of chance to be obtained (2/7).

Related enemiesEdit

Final Fantasy X-2Edit

Final Fantasy X-2: Last MissionEdit

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.