I can feel a very warm light coming from within you. You're full of kindness and strength.
Aria appears as a character and summonable vision. Her job is listed as Water Priestess. She serves as a character representative from Final Fantasy III.
Aria's Trust Master reward is the Aria's Ribbon hat.
- 4★ - No. 0591: "A young girl hailing from another world where tales are passed down of the Crystals and the Warriors of Light. Aria is a priestess in service of the Water Crystal. When Master Xande uses his powers to flood the world in darkness, the Warriors of Light offer Aria their aid aboard a wrecked ship on the Surface World. Aria then pleads for them to use the Water Crystal to return the world to normal in exchange for guiding them to the Temple of Water. She has no qualms about what dangers may befall her as long as she can complete her mission."
- 5★ - No. 0592: "A young girl hailing from another world where tales are passed down of the Crystals and the Warriors of Light. Aria is a priestess in service of the Water Crystal who met the Warriors of Light on the Surface World following Master Xande's flood of darkness and destruction. She eventually joins them in order to restore the Water Crystal to pristine condition, and is ultimately successful after an arduous journey. Unfortunately, one of Xande's minions named Kraken would suddenly confront them in battle, unleashing a powerful blast on her."
- 6★ - No. 0593: "A young girl hailing from another world where tales are passed down of the Crystals and the Warriors of Light. Aria is a priestess in service of the Water Crystal who set off to the Temple of Water on the Surface World with the Warriors of Light to restore the Water Crystal to pristine condition. She is ultimately successful after an arduous journey, but suffers a powerful and fatal blast at the hands of one of Master Xande's minions, Kraken. As she breathed her last breath, she pleaded for the Warriors of Light to banish the darkness, and restore peace to the world."
- —Entries for different versions of Aria.
Aria attacks in a rather unique way that demonstrates her being attuned to her element; Aria simply touches the ground and ripples of water around her form into a spear-like shape to thrust into the target.
Aria's stats at her highest levels are as follows (with no passive abilities taken into account), along with the maximum amount of stat points that can be increased through pot-enhancements:
|SPR +30%* Passive||60|
|MP +20%* Passive||30|
|Miracle of Rebirth||100|
|Maiden of Water* Passive||1|
|Crystal Shard* Passive||86|
|Water Maiden Blessing||Equip Water Maiden Blessing materia|
Aria can equip the following weapons: staves, music instruments and maces.
She can equip the following armors: hats, clothes and robes.
She can equip accessories.
|Aqua Pearl x25|
Brilliant Ray x13
Sacred Crystal x15
Wicked Drop x8
Holy Crystal x8
|Rainbow Bloom x20|
Fairies' Writ x10
Prismatic Horn x10
Calamity Writ x5
Divine Crystal x5
|4★||...Wh-where am I? Huh? What is it, this light coming from your hearts...!||I will use this power to save the crystals, and then the world!||-|
|5★||My name is Aria. I am the Maiden of Water.||I feel I've grown stronger! It's all thanks to you. Thank you.||It's okay. There is still some light left.|
|6★||I am a maiden in service of the crystal. It seems the crystals of this world, too, are in danger.||Having received so much power from you, I feel that now I too can help you out!||Fight back the darkness, and bring peace to this world once again!|
- Based off Aria's surprise from her summoning quotes, she was summoned as a vision following her death.