Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 11: Dimensions' Labyrinth before playing.
- Yuffie: Hey, those monster sounds were coming from this way, right?
- Yuffie: Ack!
- Yuffie: Uh-oh! Hurry it up, guys!
- Wakka: Take it easy, Yuffie! Running in headlong on your own won't do no good, ya?
(The party spots Alisaie surrounded by enemies)
- Rem: Oh no! That girl is surrounded!
- Wakka: ...Aw, geez! We gotta hurry!
- Yuffie: That's what I've been saying!
- Lamia: Grrr... Hisss!
- ???: ......
- Lamia: Grrr... Hisss!
(Alisaie defeats the Lamia, and finishes the battle)
- ???: ...Phew.
(The party runs to Alisaie)
- Rem: Did you just...beat all those monsters by yourself!?
- ???: It would appear that way, wouldn't it?
- Wakka: All at once, too! That's some trick!
- Yuffie: Even I can tell, you're something else!
- ???: ...Are you from around here?
- Rem: No, we're traveling together.
- ???: Hm. The same as me, then.
- Wakka: You're traveling alone!? Even with all these monsters!?
- Yuffie: If you're asking us, that means you ain't from around here either.
- ???: I have tread my fair share of foreign lands.
- Wakka: That doesn't make it any safer. Why don't you come with us?
- ???: Are you asking me out? Regardless, I will have to pass.
- ???: I haven't the time to fraternize with strangers.
- ???: ...Furthermore, I have mine own companions.
- ???: Should we meet again, though, let us work together at that time.
(Alisaie leaves; Lilisette arrives)
- Yuffie: Ah, well... There she goes. Bummer.
- Lilisette: Huh? You defeated them all already?
- Wakka: Nope. We didn't do a thing.
- Rem: There was a girl surrounded by monsters who effortlessly beat them all with both magic and her sword.
- Yuffie: Man, I coulda taken it easy with her on our team...
- Lilisette: Is that so...? With all the amazing companions I've met, I shouldn't be surprised to meet another.
- Lilisette: But I'm really curious if she's impressed all of you this much.
- ???: ...Ungh! I let my guard down.
- Thancred: That'll be enough of that now.
(Thancred jumps to the rescue and defeats the Gaelicat)
- ???: ...You have my thanks, Thancred. You've saved me again.
- Thancred: Is that... Lady Alisaie!?
- Alisaie: ..."Lady"?
(The party joins Alisaie and Thancred)
- Zidane: Here I was expecting a tough-as-nails warrior woman, but if it isn't a pretty little lady!
- Jecht: So this is the kid with the amazing sword and magic powers?
- Thancred: No, Yuffie and the others must have meant someone else. This is—
- Alisaie: My name is Alisaie. I am a companion of Thancred.
- Thancred: Milady...?
- Alisaie: And I suppose you are companions of those whom I met earlier.
(Alisaie defeats a Thunder Flan)
- Jecht: Yup, if you're the one Yuffie was going on about.
- Zidane: ...Nasty attack. Maybe I spoke too soon about the tough-as-nails part.
- Yda: I never imagined we'd run into you here, though. It's such a relief to know you're safe, Lady Alisaie.
- Alisaie: ...Yda?
- Yda: Hm? Yes? Y'shtola and Papalymo are here, too, you know!
- Alisaie: I-I see...
- Alisaie: At any rate, I am also glad to see you all hale.
- Alisaie: But more importantly...please stop with the "Lady Alisaie."
- Alisaie: I may be the granddaughter of Louisoix, but I am here as myself.
- Yda: ...If you insist. Then..."Miss" Alisaie?
- Alisaie: That is just as much a mouthful. "Alisaie" alone will be fine, thank you.
- Yda: Alrighty! Alisaie it is!
- Alisaie: So, I understand you're on a journey. Would you mind explaining to me of what sort?
- Zidane: ...And that's how it is. Was that too much all at once?
- Alisaie: Thank you. I believe I have the gist of it.
- Alisaie: Though equal parts may have escaped my grasp.
- Alisaie: In short, if we do not act, our own world will be in grave danger as well, yes?
- Alisaie: Although I declined your offer once for mine own convenience, would you still let me join you?
- Jecht: I don't see why not.
- Alisaie: Haha, how easily I am accepted.
- Jecht: You're pals with Yda, right? Ain't that good enough?
- Mog: Let's give a warm welcome to another warrior who shares our will, kupo!
- Alisaie: Another warrior... Thancred and Yda, you two also share this will?
- Thancred: You could say that.
- Alisaie: It has a nice ring to it.
- Thancred: I'd say so.
- Alisaie: Very well. It is my pleasure to share it, too.
- Alisaie: ......
- Serah: Is something off?
(Serah and Lilisette arrive)
- Alisaie: ...It is. I cannot shake this peculiar feeling.
- Alisaie: Although they are my companions with whom I journeyed as Scions of the Seventh Dawn, I cannot say they are the same...
- Alisaie: But if I were forced to put a point on it, I sense I am the one who is out of step.
- Lilisette: It's a common occurrence in this world.
- Alisaie: Then I can assume the two of you have this sense as well?
- Serah: Yup, though I've gotten used to it...
- Serah: You think Alisaie comes from a different time from the others?
- Lilisette: You think? Probably the past, or the future...
- Alisaie: ...I see. So that's normal in this realm.
- Alisaie: Phew... It boggles the mind.
- Lilisette: Hmmm, "normal" might not be quite it, but I guess it's good enough.
- Serah: Right. My sister here is from the past...
- Serah: But she's still my sister.
- Alisaie: I can go along with that.
- Alisaie: There may be discrepancies in our memories, but it doesn't change my trust in them.
- Serah: They're a reliable bunch.
- Alisaie: And in its own way, this might be the more fortunate realm...
- Serah: ...I've thought the same at times. It's a happier place than the future I'm from...
- Alisaie: I see... And yet... No, let us leave off these thoughts.
- Alisaie: My brother is the one more suited to contemplating these things. I'm on my journey to find answers.
(Lightning, Shantotto, and Prishe arrive)
- Lightning: Serah, here you are. This is how you'll end up separated from the rest of us.
- Serah: Oh, give it a rest, Sis.
- Alisaie: Haha, how reliable.
- Serah: She's always been like this.
- Alisaie: Well, let's be on our way before we worry your sister any further.
- Prishe: You guys really will get lost if you just run around willy-nilly.
- Shantotto: Hearing that from you somehow strikes me as rather silly.
Another Realm Pt. 1[edit | edit source]
Another Realm Pt. 2[edit | edit source]
Another Realm Pt. 3[edit | edit source]
Another Realm Pt. 4[edit | edit source]
Another Realm Pt. 5[edit | edit source]
Another Realm Co-op[edit | edit source]
Another Realm EX[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The event was rerun in Japan for the 5th anniversary of Final Fantasy XIV.