It is recommended that you clear Ch. 11: Dimensions' Labyrinth before playing.
- Yuffie: Hey, those monster sounds were coming from this way, right?
- Yuffie: Ack!
- Yuffie: Uh-oh! Hurry it up, guys!
- Wakka: Take it easy, Yuffie! Running in headlong on your own won't do no good, ya?
(The party spots Alisaie surrounded by enemies)
- Rem: Oh no! That girl is surrounded!
- Wakka: ...Aw, geez! We gotta hurry!
- Yuffie: That's what I've been saying!
- Lamia: Grrr... Hisss!
- ???: ......
- Lamia: Grrr... Hisss!
(Alisaie defeats the Lamia, and finishes the battle)
- ???: ...Phew.
(The party runs to Alisaie)
- Rem: Did you just...beat all those monsters by yourself!?
- ???: It would appear that way, wouldn't it?
- Wakka: All at once, too! That's some trick!
- Yuffie: Even I can tell, you're something else!
- ???: ...Are you from around here?
- Rem: No, we're traveling together.
- ???: Hm. The same as me, then.
- Wakka: You're traveling alone!? Even with all these monsters!?
- Yuffie: If you're asking us, that means you ain't from around here either.
- ???: I have tread my fair share of foreign lands.
- Wakka: That doesn't make it any safer. Why don't you come with us?
- ???: Are you asking me out? Regardless, I will have to pass.
- ???: I haven't the time to fraternize with strangers.
- ???: ...Furthermore, I have mine own companions.
- ???: Should we meet again, though, let us work together at that time.
(Alisaie leaves; Lilisette arrives)
- Yuffie: Ah, well... There she goes. Bummer.
- Lilisette: Huh? You defeated them all already?
- Wakka: Nope. We didn't do a thing.
- Rem: There was a girl surrounded by monsters who effortlessly beat them all with both magic and her sword.
- Yuffie: Man, I coulda taken it easy with her on our team...
- Lilisette: Is that so...? With all the amazing companions I've met, I shouldn't be surprised to meet another.
- Lilisette: But I'm really curious if she's impressed all of you this much.
- ???: ...Ungh! I let my guard down.
- Thancred: That'll be enough of that now.
(Thancred jumps to the rescue and defeats the Gaelicat)
- ???: ...You have my thanks, Thancred. You've saved me again.
- Thancred: Is that... Lady Alisaie!?
- Alisaie: ..."Lady"?
(The party joins Alisaie and Thancred)
- Zidane: Here I was expecting a tough-as-nails warrior woman, but if it isn't a pretty little lady!
- Jecht: So this is the kid with the amazing sword and magic powers?
- Thancred: No, Yuffie and the others must have meant someone else. This is—
- Alisaie: My name is Alisaie. I am a companion of Thancred.
- Thancred: Milady...?
- Alisaie: And I suppose you are companions of those whom I met earlier.
(Alisaie defeats a Thunder Flan)
- Jecht: Yup, if you're the one Yuffie was going on about.
- Zidane: ...Nasty attack. Maybe I spoke too soon about the tough-as-nails part.
- Yda: I never imagined we'd run into you here, though. It's such a relief to know you're safe, Lady Alisaie.
- Alisaie: ...Yda?
- Yda: Hm? Yes? Y'shtola and Papalymo are here, too, you know!
- Alisaie: I-I see...
- Alisaie: At any rate, I am also glad to see you all hale.
- Alisaie: But more importantly...please stop with the "Lady Alisaie."
- Alisaie: I may be the granddaughter of Louisoix, but I am here as myself.
- Yda: ...If you insist. Then..."Miss" Alisaie?
- Alisaie: That is just as much a mouthful. "Alisaie" alone will be fine, thank you.
- Yda: Alrighty! Alisaie it is!
- Alisaie: So, I understand you're on a journey. Would you mind explaining to me of what sort?
- Zidane: ...And that's how it is. Was that too much all at once?
- Alisaie: Thank you. I believe I have the gist of it.
- Alisaie: Though equal parts may have escaped my grasp.
- Alisaie: In short, if we do not act, our own world will be in grave danger as well, yes?
- Alisaie: Although I declined your offer once for mine own convenience, would you still let me join you?
- Jecht: I don't see why not.
- Alisaie: Haha, how easily I am accepted.
- Jecht: You're pals with Yda, right? Ain't that good enough?
- Mog: Let's give a warm welcome to another warrior who shares our will, kupo!
- Alisaie: Another warrior... Thancred and Yda, you two also share this will?
- Thancred: You could say that.
- Alisaie: It has a nice ring to it.
- Thancred: I'd say so.
- Alisaie: Very well. It is my pleasure to share it, too.
- Alisaie: ......
- Serah: Is something off?
(Serah and Lilisette arrive)
- Alisaie: ...It is. I cannot shake this peculiar feeling.
- Alisaie: Although they are my companions with whom I journeyed as Scions of the Seventh Dawn, I cannot say they are the same...
- Alisaie: But if I were forced to put a point on it, I sense I am the one who is out of step.
- Lilisette: It's a common occurrence in this world.
- Alisaie: Then I can assume the two of you have this sense as well?
- Serah: Yup, though I've gotten used to it...
- Serah: You think Alisaie comes from a different time from the others?
- Lilisette: You think? Probably the past, or the future...
- Alisaie: ...I see. So that's normal in this realm.
- Alisaie: Phew... It boggles the mind.
- Lilisette: Hmmm, "normal" might not be quite it, but I guess it's good enough.
- Serah: Right. My sister here is from the past...
- Serah: But she's still my sister.
- Alisaie: I can go along with that.
- Alisaie: There may be discrepancies in our memories, but it doesn't change my trust in them.
- Serah: They're a reliable bunch.
- Alisaie: And in its own way, this might be the more fortunate realm...
- Serah: ...I've thought the same at times. It's a happier place than the future I'm from...
- Alisaie: I see... And yet... No, let us leave off these thoughts.
- Alisaie: My brother is the one more suited to contemplating these things. I'm on my journey to find answers.
(Lightning, Shantotto, and Prishe arrive)
- Lightning: Serah, here you are. This is how you'll end up separated from the rest of us.
- Serah: Oh, give it a rest, Sis.
- Alisaie: Haha, how reliable.
- Serah: She's always been like this.
- Alisaie: Well, let's be on our way before we worry your sister any further.
- Prishe: You guys really will get lost if you just run around willy-nilly.
- Shantotto: Hearing that from you somehow strikes me as rather silly.
Another Realm Pt. 1Edit
Another Realm Pt. 2Edit
Another Realm Pt. 3Edit
Another Realm Pt. 4Edit
Another Realm Pt. 5Edit
Another Realm Co-opEdit
Another Realm EXEdit
- The event was rerun in Japan for the 5th anniversary of Final Fantasy XIV.