Anamnesis Anyder is a dungeon in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, released in patch 5.2, Echoes of a Fallen Star.
Story[edit | edit source]
Deep in the Tempest─deeper still than the phantom Amaurot of Emet-Selch's design─lies what remains of Anyder's ancient edifices. It is to an unexplored corner of this bed of knowledge that the Scions now travel, in hopes that what has long slumbered forgotten may be brought to the surface once more.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Arrive at Katharsis
- Clear Katharsis
- Arrive at Doxa
- Clear Doxa
- Arrive at Noesis
- Defeat Rukshs Dheem
Progression[edit | edit source]
The Setebos Trench[edit | edit source]
Bismarck's Brow[edit | edit source]
Upon riding Bismarck's back the party is attacked by all forms of different sea life until Bismarck arrives to the sunken ruins, where they create a giant air bubble for the party.
Sunken Structures[edit | edit source]
Katharsis[edit | edit source]
Upon arriving to Katharsis a strange creature called Unknown blocks their path. Upon arriving at half health the boss will summon another Unknown creature to fight the party.
- Fetid Fang- Tank buster
- Scrutiny- Explosive orbs will appear all around the arena, and under the boss is a spinning arrow. Over time the arrow slows down and stops in the direction of a safe space where the boss will attack.
- Inscrutability- The boss will deal raid wide damage while also giving the party a bleeding debuff.
- Ectoplasmic Ray- One of the Unknown's will target a player with a line stack where players have to stick together to share the damage.
- Luminous Ray- an untelegraphed attack where the boss will face a player and fire a beam in a straight line.
- Plain Weirdness- Once an Unknown has been defeated the boss will cast this ability and its damage will increase.
The Garden of Recollection[edit | edit source]
Following the Unknown's defeat the party reaches an open area of the sunken institution. The party is attacked by sea life, as well as Sahagin attempting to defend their new home.
Anamnesis[edit | edit source]
Doxa[edit | edit source]
Within Anamnesis the party comes across a group of Sahagin using their aether on a capsule to defend them. With enough aether the boss Kyklops appears.
- The Final Verse - Raid wide AoE.
- Eye of the Cyclone - Donut AoE, being close to the boss is safe.
- 2,000-mina Swing- Point blank circular AoE, players hit with this will be given a vulnerability debuff.
- Terrible Hammer / Terrible Blade - The boss will make two sets of icons appear on the ground tiles. Icons sets will go off in order of apperance with small delay between them Players hit by tiles explosion wil be given a vulnerability debuff.
- 2,000-mina Swipe - Frontal cone AoE, players hit with this will be given a vulnerability debuff.
- Rageing Glower - an untelegraphed attack where the boss will face a player and fire a beam in a straight line.
- Wanderer's Pyre - each player is given unavoidable AoE marker
The Archive Eternal[edit | edit source]
Pressing onward into the facility, the party comes across numerous other capsules as well as Sahagin awakening the creatures within.
Noesis[edit | edit source]
The party enters the chamber of the Sahagin broodmother and here they face off against Rukshs Dheem.
- Seabed Ceremony- Raid wide Aoe.
- Bonebreaker- Tank buster.
- Depth Grip- a puddle appears on the arena and from it, watery hands appear and flood in a certain direction.
- Falling Water- Two large AoE's will appear on players, dealing damage.
- Rising Tide- A cross AoE appears from the boss dealing damage to anyone caught within it.
- Flying Fount- Stack AoE.
- Command Current- Conal AoE's will appear from the boss, leaving certain safe spots.
Throughout the fight unnatural ripples will appear from the grates, and players will need to stand on top of them before a Seabed Ceremony cast finishes to prevent sahagin underlings from appearing and defending Rukshs Dheem. This mechanic has two variants: first where 4 ripples will appear (2 for each side of arena) and second where 8 ripples will apear. In second variant 4 of grates will be targeted by watery hands from Death Grip witch will kill underlings moment they pop from grate. Players need to stand on 4 untargeted grates to prevent adds from spawnig and aviod hit from hands (again, there will be 2 of those for each side of arena).
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Trench Danbania
- Trench Xzomit
- Trench Phuabo
- Trench Dagonite
- Trench Yovra
- Anyder Squib
- Anyder Leech
- Anyder Clionid
- Anyder Grappler
- Anyder Harpooner
- Anyder Diviner
- Panopt Ousia
- Io Ousia
- Merciless Matriarch: Rukshs Dheem
- Queen's Harpooner