Al'Taieu is a location in Final Fantasy XI.
The twisted landscape of Al'Taieu was once the outskirts of the Celestial Capital. The surviving structures of the Zilartian city loom at its center. It remains the residence of many strange and dangerous creatures, including the famous Absolute Virtue. A phenomenon called an Auroral Updraft connects this place to the Sealion's Den.
Several portals in the northern sections connect to the three Crags of Mea, Dem, and Holla. Swirling Vortices link to the emptiness of Apollyon. At the very north of this zone is the Ou'Hpat Obelisk, also known as Temenos.
The Celestial Capital Edit
Rubious Crystal Edit
- Position: (D-10), (H-13), (L-10)
Auroral Updraft Edit
- Position: (D-7), (E-8), (H-12), (I-6), (J-7), (L-8)
Other appearances Edit
Connected Areas Edit
(D-6), (K-6), Temenos
(H-4) and Sealion's Den
(H-14) added. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by uploading images.
- "In the Name of Science" quest
- "The Garden of Antiquity" mission
- "Dawn" mission
- Aern's Elemental summoned by Om'aern/Ul'aern
- Aern's Wynav summoned by Om'aern/Ul'aern
- Aern's Xzomit summoned by Om'aern/Ul'aern
- Notorious Monsters
- Absolute Virtuespawned when Jailer of Love is defeated
- Aern's Wynav summoned by Absolute Virtue
- Jailer of Hope spawned by items
- Jailer of Justice spawned by items
- Jailer of Prudence spawned by items
- Jailer of Love spawned by items
- Qn'xzomit summoned by Jailer of Justice/Jailer of Love
- Qn'hpemde summoned by Jailer of Love
- Ru'aern spawned during mission
- Ru'phuabo summoned by Jailer of Love
Musical themes Edit
"The Celestial Capital - Al'Taieu" plays while exploring Al'Taieu. For solo battles, the track "Battle Theme" is used, whereas "Onslaught" is played during party battles.