Al'Taieu is a location in Final Fantasy XI.
Location[edit | edit source]
The twisted landscape of Al'Taieu was once the outskirts of the Celestial Capital. The surviving structures of the Zilartian city loom at its center. It remains the residence of many strange and dangerous creatures, including the famous Absolute Virtue. A phenomenon called an Auroral Updraft connects this place to the Sealion's Den.
Several portals in the northern sections connect to the three Crags of Mea, Dem, and Holla. Swirling Vortices link to the emptiness of Apollyon. At the very north of this zone is the Ou'Hpat Obelisk, also known as Temenos.
The Celestial Capital[edit | edit source]
Rubious Crystal[edit | edit source]
- Position: (D-10), (H-13), (L-10)
Auroral Updraft[edit | edit source]
- Position: (D-7), (E-8), (H-12), (I-6), (J-7), (L-8)
Other appearances[edit | edit source]
Connected Areas[edit | edit source]
(D-6), (K-6), Temenos
(H-4) and Sealion's Den
(H-14) added. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by uploading images.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- "In the Name of Science" quest
- "The Garden of Antiquity" mission
- "Dawn" mission
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Aern's Elementalsummoned by Om'aern/Ul'aern
- Aern's Wynavsummoned by Om'aern/Ul'aern
- Aern's Xzomitsummoned by Om'aern/Ul'aern
- Notorious Monsters
- Absolute Virtuespawned when Jailer of Love is defeated
- Aern's Wynavsummoned by Absolute Virtue
- Jailer of Hopespawned by items
- Jailer of Justicespawned by items
- Jailer of Prudencespawned by items
- Jailer of Lovespawned by items
- Qn'xzomitsummoned by Jailer of Justice/Jailer of Love
- Qn'hpemdesummoned by Jailer of Love
- Ru'aernspawned during mission
- Ru'phuabosummoned by Jailer of Love
Musical themes[edit | edit source]
"The Celestial Capital - Al'Taieu" plays while exploring Al'Taieu. For solo battles, the track "Battle Theme" is used, whereas "Onslaught" is played during party battles.