- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy XIII
- 1.2 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
- 1.3 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call
- 1.4 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 1.8 Mobius Final Fantasy
- 2 Gallery
Appearances[edit | edit source]
While Hope is not a playable character, he uses the Airwing to fight once during a cutscene in Yaschas Massif.
When limit broken 3 times it evolves into a 5-star based relic weapon and unlocks the passive ability "INT BRV +55" which adds 55 bravery point to the Initial Bravery Gauge of Hope.
Hope wields the Airwing in his character model.
The Airwing is a Rank 5 Throwing weapon that contains the Earthquake Soul Break for Hope. At max level is has 89 Attack, 80 Magic, 46 Mind, and 95 Accuracy.
Hope wields the Airwing in one of his sprites.