A woman who appears in the tales of holy stones known as auracite in the distant world of Ivalice. Agrias was a knight serving the Lionsguard, the personal bodyguards of the Atkascha royal family, and was entrusted with protecting Princess Ovelia. Her loyalty to the crown was unquestionable, yet she abhorred the corruption in the powers-that-be of Ivalice; those who would exploit Ovelia for their own schemes. Agrias sought to shelter the princess from the perils of the upcoming war by relocating her to Gallione. There, they would meet the mercenary Ramza.
Agrias (4★) description
Agrias is a summonable vision and optional playable character in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. She serves as a character representative from Final Fantasy Tactics, and has been available for summoning since the exchange event Orbonne Monastery Vaults (which originally ran in September 2016).
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Agrias is a 4-6★ Rare Summon; Her job is listed as Holy Knight, and her roles are Physical Damage and Support. She originally could awaken only up to 5★, but received a new form for the Final Fantasy Tactics event In the Name of Love (which originally ran in July 2017 in the Global version). She has no innate elements or status ailments resistances. Her default attack is a 2-hit slash with her blade. Agrias's Trust Master reward is the Save the Queen (FFT) great sword (ATK+112), which grants the passive Auto-Protect (auto-boosts DEF by 20% during battle).
Her awakening materials are the following:
- 5★ - Litrock x25, Heaven's Ash x13, Sacred Crystal x15, God's Reliquary x8, Holy Crystal x8
- 6★ - Fairies' Writ x20, Prismatic Horn x10, Calamity Gem x10, Calamity Writ x5, Divine Crystal x5
Stats[edit | edit source]
Agrias's stats at her highest levels are as follows (with no passive abilities taken into account), along with the maximum amount of stat points that can be increased through pot-enhancements:
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Agrias' main method of dealing damage is using her final skill "Divine Ruination", a 5-hit attack which lowers the enemy's resistance to Light by 50%. The base version allows perfect frame delay: 70-10-10-10-10; attack frames: 10-80-90-100-110chaining with a duplicate Agrias. However, its enhanced version (Divine Ruination+2) will open more possible chaining options due its new frames. She can perfectly chain with the rest of fan-termed "Divine Ruination family", which consists of frame delay: 70-7-5-7-7-7-7; attack frames: 70-77-82-89-96-103-110Orlandeau's "Divine Ruination", Veritas of the Dark's "Dark Punishment", Fryevia's "Frost Flower Blitz"+1/+2, Sephiroth's "The Heavens Wept", Raegen's "Blades of Azure Crimson", among others.
- Ability Awakening
- Full Break does x1.6 of damage to a single enemy, decreasing all of its stats by 30% for three turns. The new feature to the +1 version is decreasing all elements by 30%. Full Break +2 extends the duration of the debuffs up to five turns. It requires Power crysts.
- Knighthood boosts Agrias DEF and SPR when equipping a light shield. Awakening it one time grants 30% to ATK when equipped with a greatsword and 50% with Knighthood +2. It requires Support crysts.
- Divine Ruination does x1.6 of damage to a single enemy, ignoring DEF by 50% and decreasing light resistance for three turns. Divine Ruination +1 boosts the damage multiplier up to x2 and awakening the ability a second time makes it cost 45 MP and chainable with the other abilities of the same family chain. It requires Power crysts.
- Limit Burst
Stasis Sword (不動無明剣, Fudō Mumyō Ken?, lit. Unmoving Lightless Sword) is Agrias' Limit Burst. It is a damage and debuff-type ability, which deals a 1-hit attack of physical damage to all enemies, and may inflict them with Stop. Should enemies be affected, they will be rendered unable to act for three turns.
During her Limit Burst, she raises her sword and chants "Life is short... Bury! Stasis Sword!" before proceeding to hit all enemies with one or more giant blue crystals that fall from the sky.
Its damage modifier and its chance of inflicting Stop will depend on Agrias' LB level:
Equipment[edit | edit source]
She can equip accessories.
Agrias has an unit-exclusive ability materia: Medicate, which she shares with Gaffgarion. It enables them to self-remove Blind, Poison, and Silence at the cost of 6 MP. It could be purchased at King Mog's shop during Orbonne Monastery Vaults.