Stats[edit | edit source]
Battle[edit | edit source]
Fiend Tale[edit | edit source]
- Wanna see me do an impersonation? Let's see if I can't whip up somethin' special for ya! Whaddya think? It's the faraway cries of a wolf! When it comes to impersonating beasts of the forest, I'm number one!
- The cry of an ochu? Hah! I bet you think they make no sounds, don'tcha? But they do! Late at night, when hunger overcomes them, they cry out. It goes a little like this. Whaddya think? What's this? You've never heard it so you can't tell? What a downer!
- Shinra Analysis:
- I wish it would just shut up for a while...
- Hey now, don't go knocking my talents! Impersonation can be very useful, you know! The other day, I was attacked by a Drake and I pretended to be a Stalwart. It ran off like a little mouse!
- Lately I've been thinking it might be good to make money off of humans with my impersonations. Maybe I'll test my material out in Luca, or maybe Bevelle? C'mon now, stop laughing! Maybe you can't see my genius, but I do have a fan base! Gotta head back to the forest for some more practice!
A notable Agama gloats to be great at impersonating other fiends, a talent that Shinra comments to be too nosy for his taste. Once dropped off in Kilika, to Shinra's relief, Agama continues practicing impressions before being surrounded by a pack of Coeurl.