I couldn't miss the chance to practice my drawing!
Corrosive liquid. Inflicts random status ailment.Final Fantasy Tactics Advance description
- 1 Appearances
- 1.1 Final Fantasy VI
- 1.2 Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-
- 1.3 Final Fantasy VII Remake
- 1.4 Final Fantasy VIII
- 1.5 Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- 1.6 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
- 1.7 Final Fantasy Legend III
- 1.8 Pictlogica Final Fantasy
- 1.9 Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade
- 1.10 Final Fantasy Record Keeper
- 1.11 Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- 2 Non-Final Fantasy guest appearances
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Etymology
- 5 References
Acid is a Blue Magic spell learned by Quistis from the Mystery Fluid item obtained from the Gayla or its Triple Triad card via refining. Acid does non-elemental damage to one enemy and may add Vit 0, Poison, Petrify, and/or Darkness status effects depending on the Crisis Level Quistis is in: the lower her HP when used, the higher the chance of using the highest Crisis Level version of the move.
The statistics of this spell is as follows per Crisis Level:
- Crisis Level 1: Base power of 30, can inflict Poison.
- Crisis Level 2: Base power of 38, can inflict Poison and Darkness.
- Crisis Level 3: Base power of 44, can inflict Poison, Darkness, Silence, and Vit 0.
- Crisis Level 4: Base power of 52, can inflict Poison, Darkness, Silence, Vit 0, and Petrify.
Acid is a monster ability the Bloodbones. It deals heavy damage at a medium range.
Acid is a physical attack that damages one enemy. Pentagon, Serpent, and Agron can use this attack.
Acid is an ability used by several enemies. It deals moderate physical damage to one target.
Non-Final Fantasy guest appearances
Acid is an ability used by Slimes. It deals damage to the target and cuts its Physical Defense to 75%.
acid is a chemical substance whose aqueous solutions are characterized by a sour taste, the ability to turn blue litmus red, and the ability to react with bases and certain metals (like calcium) to form salts.An