Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 6: Domina Wastelands before playing.
- Mog: There's a Torsion hidden deep inside this forest, kupo! Let's go!
- Vivi: ...Huh? What're we waiting for?
- Cecil: ...It would seem we are being stalked.
- Edge: Yeah it would...
- Mog: Kupo? What do you mean, kupo?
- Edge: You can't tell? There's a pack of monsters breathing down our necks.
(A Bomb arrives, with markings drawn on its face)
- Bomb: Grrrrrr...!!
(The party is surrounded by Bombs with the same markings)
- Vivi: Ack! Wh-why're there so many!?
- Cecil: And they look particularly bloodthirsty.
- Mog: I don't get it, kupo! We didn't do anything to upset them, kupo!
- Bomb: Graaagh!!
(A Bomb explodes in front of Vivi)
- Vivi: Wahhh!!
- Cecil: Vivi! Are you alright!?
- Vivi: Y-yeah, somehow...
- Vivi: But look at these monsters... Was someone scribbling on them?
- Cecil: Scribbling...?
- Bomb: Grrrowl!
- Edge: Whoa, you're right! Take a look! They're all covered in doodles!
- Cecil: That explains their ire.
- Mog: Kupo! We've been framed, kupo! Who's responsible for this, kupo!?
- Bomb: Groarrr!
- Edge: Save your interrogation! Here they come!
- Mog: Kupo... That was a close one...
- Bartz: Been a while since I've seen monsters that angry.
- Yuffie: Even if they're monsters, drawing all over them's a nasty trick.
- Wakka: ...Ya know, Yuffie, you should prolly come clean sooner of later, yeah?
- Yuffie: Hm...? M-me!?
- Mog: Good point... That's exactly the sort of prank Yuffie would pull, kupo.
- Yuffie: H-hang on a minute there! It wasn't me!
- Cecil: Hmmm...
- Yuffie: Ahhh! Don't you start suspecting me, too! Ya'll keep doubting me like that, I'm gonna turn to a life of crime!
- ???: Waughhh! Lemme alone!
- ???: Wau...uh?
- Cecil: Is that...Palom!?
- Palom: Alright! This is in the bag! Come and get it, you stupid monsters!
(A Bomb arrives)
- Bomb: Grrrrrr...!!
- Mog: That face... They're really angry, kupo...
- Cecil: ...Palom, is this your doing?
- Palom: Perfect timing! These dummies have got the shortest tempers!
- Wakka: So would anyone if you draw all over them!
- Yuffie: Whew! This clears my name!
- Bartz: Don't feel relieved yet!
- Bomb: Graaaaaagh!!
- Palom: Heh heh! That takes care of that!
- Steiner: I will have no heh-heh-ing from you! You nearly got us killed!
- Cecil: Explain yourself, Palom.
- Palom: Ulp... You're not angry...are you?
- Steiner: Of course we are, you little prankster!
- Yuffie: And how! You made everyone turn on me!
- Palom: Aww, but there're so many monsters around here, you know? So I thought I'd practice my magic a little and clean their clocks.
- Vivi: You mean...all by yourself?
- Palom: Of course! Who do you think you're talking to? I'm the great Palom, magical prodigy of Mysidia!
- Vivi: Wow, really? That's pretty cool!
- Cecil: ...And? What does magic practice have to do with doodling on monsters?
- Palom: Er, well...
- Palom: They were all sleeping so peacefully, I couldn't resist, and one thing led to another...
- Cecil: And they woke up and pursued you in their anger...
- Zidane: Good grief, who would prank a pack of monsters?
- Mog: Kupo! But, but! That's exactly the type of adventurous spirit we'll need in the heat of battle, kupo!
- Yuffie: Gee, that's a nice way to excuse it.
- Cecil: Mog, is it safe to assume Palom's will is also of the light?
- Mog: It is, kupo! I want this mischievous black mage on our team, kupo!
- Palom: Great! 'Cause I was coming with ya anyway!
- Steiner: This does not sit well with me.
- Palom: Don't look so gloomy, Pops! Be glad I'm here to help you out!
- Yuffie: What an attitude.
- Steiner: I cannot claim to see much difference from you.
- Yuffie: Don't you compare me with that kid!
- Palom: My magic's the best under the sun! Just wait and see!
- Vivi: I'm Vivi! I'm a black mage, too!
- Palom: No kidding? Not bad for a squirt!
- Palom: Alright then! I'll teach ya some real great magic over there! C'mon!
- Zidane: If Vivi has a new friend, it can't be a bad thing...right?