A Dynamite Body is an Odd Job in Chapter 9, "The Town That Never Sleeps", in Final Fantasy VII Remake, taking place in Wall Market. After completing tasks for Chocobo Sam, he will ask Cloud Strife to travel to the Corneo Colosseum if Cloud wishes to get Tifa Lockhart out of Don Corneo's mansion.
"A Dynamite Body" and "The Party Never Stops" are part of a questline available depending on the player's choice throughout "The Town That Never Sleeps", particularly during "Madam M's Desire". Different choices will instead provide the quests "The Price of Thievery" and "Shears' Counterattack".
How to get
The choices made during the chapter determine which questline the player gets. The following choices increase the chance of getting Sam's questline:
- Describing Tifa as "She's in great shape" (during "Chasing Tifa").
- Completing "Vagabond Johnny" and selecting "Yeah" when speaking to him.
- Saying "No, thanks" to the inn keeper when he offers a room to Cloud and Aerith.
- Selecting either "Heads" or "Tails" when offered a coin toss (during "Sam").
- Selecting the Poor Man's Course at Madam M's parlor (during "Madam M's Desire").
- Selecting "It's alright" when Aerith asks about her outfit (during "Madam M's Desire").
- Selecting "I'll taste it" when interacting with the bottle on the table in the room with Johnny at the colosseum.
After speaking to Chocobo Sam, travel to the Corneo Colosseum, take the elevator down, and speak to the gatekeeper. In the Colosseum, either the "Special Match" or a "Free Battle" can be accepted, though "Special Match" is required for this sidequest.
In the special match, two bombs are fought. These enemies are immune to Fire, meaning that Fire Materia should not be equipped unless paired with Elemental Materia on armor to absorb fire damage. While the bombs are using fire-based attacks, inflict damage to pressure and stagger them, but avoid damaging them too heavily while they are under Inflame. Otherwise, simply engage Punisher Mode and unleash character abilities on them to defeat them.
After defeating them, leave the Colosseum and speak to Sam. After a short cutscene, the quest is complete.