Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
Faris's Little Sister:
(Faris finds Lenna unconscious)
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 7: Imber Manor before playing.
- King: ...Something's off about the monsters around here.
- Galuf: Hrm. There are signs here and there of beasts battling each other.
- Faris: That's not all. There's poison spread about over there.
- Faris: It's like some big...something was scattering poison as it thrashed about.
- Mog: Kupo!? Someone's collapsed up ahead, kupo!
- Faris: !? It can't be...!!
(Faris finds Lenna unconscious)
- Faris: Lenna!
- Faris: It is you! Hey, snap out of it!
- Galuf: ...No good. She's out cold.
- Mog: Do you know her, kupo?
- Galuf: Yes, we traveled with her back in our world. She's Faris's little sister.
- Faris: Lenna! It's me! Answer me!
- King: ...She's badly wounded. We should tend to her quickly.
- Faris: Blast it! Who could have done this...!?
- Mog: Kupooo! It sounds like a ferocious monster is around here, kupo!
- King: It's too dangerous to stay here. Let's get her someplace safe.
- Galuf: Right you are. Good grief, some reunion this is...
Decision of Kindness:
- Lenna: ...Un...unhhh...
- Faris: Lenna! You're awake!
(Lenna gets up)
- Lenna: Faris...? And Bartz...
- Bartz: Thank goodness! She remembers us!
- Lenna: ...What happened to that poor thing?
- Faris: What poor thing?
- Lenna: There was a dragon... She was so badly injured...
- Lenna: She kept crying out, "It hurts. Help me."
- Cecil: What's this? She can understand the words of dragons?
- Bartz: Yeah. She has a special connection with all kinds of animals.
- Lenna: I so desperately wanted to help her, but it didn't go so well...
- Faris: ...Is that who attacked you?
- Lenna: No! It's not her fault!
- Lenna: Her body wouldn't move how she wanted due to the pain. She didn't mean to hurt me.
- Lenna: She must be struggling by herself somewhere out there. I have to help her...
- Cecil: Despite what you've gone through, you still put the dragon's concerns above your own. You are a kind soul.
- Lenna: ...Um, who are you?
(Mog and Terra arrive)
- Mog: Kupo! We're back from scouting, kupo!
- Terra: Oh, you're awake? Thank goodness.
- Lenna: I heard from my sister all that you've done for me. Thank you very much...
- Mog: Kupo kupo! It's nice to meet you again, kupo!
- Bartz: So, how'd it look out there?
- Terra: ...Everywhere you look is corroded by poison. It all seems to have been spread by a dragon.
- Faris: A dragon... That must be the one Lenna spoke of.
- Mog: The dragon was also covered in poison, kupo. It must have fought with some venomous creature, kupo.
- Terra: It likely spread the poison around as it thrashed in pain...
- Bartz: And is still thrashing.
- Lenna: Can't we help her...?
- Mog: From the looks of it, it's too late to do anything, kupo...
- Terra: It's already at death's door. All it can do is lash out until it breathes its last...
- Lenna: I see...
- Cecil: We might become the target of its frustration at any time, too.
- Faris: Lenna, I know how you must be feeling, but...
- Lenna: ...Thank you. I don't want anyone else to get hurt.
- Lenna: But I can't stand to see her suffer anymore...
- Lenna: Let's go to her now. I want to do what I can.
- Bartz: ...Yeah, let's.
- Cecil: Lenna... We shan't let your conviction go to waste.
The Shape of Affection:
- Galuf: That's the last of the Torsions in the vicinity.
- Mog: It's all thanks to your hard work, kupo!
- Bartz: Kay, let's move on to our next destination.
- Yuna: ...Hm? Just a moment. I don't see Lenna around.
- Galuf: Now that you mention it...
- Bartz: Vivi and Eiko are gone, too. Where'd everyone go?
- Eiko: Guys! Sorry to keep you waiting!
(Lenna, Eiko, and Vivi arrive)
- Galuf: You're all muddied up? What on earth happened?
- Vivi: The three of us dug a grave for the dragon.
- Bartz: A grave for the dragon?
- Lenna: Yes... I want her to rest in peace.
- Yuna: Is that so...?
- Yuna: I am certain she's so terribly happy that you were there to send her on.
- Eiko: We left lots and lots of flower seeds over the grave for her!
- Galuf: Ho ho ho, wonderful! Lovely flowers are sure to bloom.
- Bartz: Yeah. Let's come back after some time so we can all pay our respects.
- Lenna: Thank you, everyone...
- Mog: As long as the Torsions persist, incidents like this are bound to happen, kupo...
- Yuna: Monsters from different worlds will come into conflict after passing through the Torsions...
- Galuf: Neither side was ever meant to encounter the other.
- Galuf: An unnatural struggle... It's no wonder that poor dragon met such a fate.
- Lenna: I...want to see all the Torsions closed. I can't bear to see this tragedy repeat itself...
- Mog: Kupo! Those are the words I hoped to hear, kupo! I can feel the kindness flowing form the light of your will, kupo!
- Vivi: Let's give it our all, Miss Lenna.
- Eiko: We'll all help!
- Bartz: Gosh... Don't take on more than you can handle, hear?
- Galuf: Not to worry, Bartz. When they take on too much, we'll be there to lend them a hand.
Spoilers end here.
A Devoted Heart Pt. 1[edit | edit source]
A Devoted Heart Pt. 2[edit | edit source]
A Devoted Heart Pt. 3[edit | edit source]
A Devoted Heart Pt. 4[edit | edit source]
A Devoted Heart Pt. 5[edit | edit source]
A Devoted Heart Co-op[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Global release, Lenna's and Kefka's events offer 15CP weapons due to being released after Sephiroth, whose event was the first to offer a character's weapon.
This section in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.