Traduction anglaise (officielle)
- Very typically, happy memories are brief as a candle
- Like the stars in the night, burning hot and bright and blinking away
- Melancholia can't be shaken off, it hangs like a shadow there
- Like the dark between the stars when they're lost to the grey
- Whipser now your greatest wish, the fire in your soul
- Kindle now this great abyss, together we're whole
- And when the dark is closing in, I'll feel your hand in my hand once again
- Rough with the same scars, the same marks that seemed so hard to bear
- Even across a thousand nights, I know to look for you, your constant light
- And I follow the fire, off to the future that waits in store
- I like novelty, let the journey be a ride to remember
- It might get strange and a little deranged, but you adore me I know
- No spell, no grimoire can inspire, quite like a word from you
- You're the magic I admire, show me the hundreds of wonders I'll do!
- And when the dark is closing in, you'll feel my hand in your hand once again
- When you fall down, if you start to drown, I will pull you to shore
- And if my world's about to end, you grab my shoulders
- And you'll grin, because it's the end where it begins, oh
- Here, by your side, I know I'll conquer the night,
- I'll burn like the stars, I will prove to the world I'm alive!
Sauf mention contraire, le contenu de la communauté est disponible sous licence CC-BY-SA .